Friday's Slap Shots:
- David Shoalts actually tries comparing Patrick Kane to a young Bobby Hull. Kane is good, but not that good!
- NHL.com says the 2010 Stanley Cup finals are courting history. At the same time they say should Philadelphia win the Cup the Flyers would be defying history.
- Mr. Hockey can now be called Dr. Hockey.
- Scott Russell, CBC's most underrated asset, weighs in on the Henderson jersey auction and in doing so reopens the debate as to whether Paul Henderson should be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Jeff Z. Klein and Stu Hackel of the NY Times look back at Stanley Cups past for both the Hawks and Flyers.
- David Seminera looks at the unbelievable story of the 1938 Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks.
- Lowetide does some draft hindsight on Toronto's 1979 1st round selection of Laurie Boschman.
- Dominik Hasek has signed with Spartak Moscow.