Hockey Trivia: Name That Player
- This Chicago Blackhawks goaltender was enrolled in the U.S. Navy during World War II. The ship he was on was torpedoed north of Africa, leaving him floating in a life boat for 42 days before being rescued by a passing freighter. Who is he?
- This member of the 1980 Olympic gold medal "Miracle on Ice" USA hockey team was the only athlete in any sport at those Olympics not to participate. Who is he?
- This goaltender introduced the modern helmet/cage hybrid goalie mask that is almost exclusively used today. Who is he?
- This tough guy was the first native of New York City to play for the New York Rangers. Who is he?
- This goaltender was the last goalie to play in the NHL without a mask. Who is he?
- This former Ranger/King is the father of wrestling superstar Chris Jericho. Who is he?
- This former NHLer entered the league after completing a degree in rocket science. Who is he?