- Rocket Richard rookie card - one of the finest graded Rocket rookies available
- Gordie Howe game worn sweater - shows lots of wear and team repairs
- 1984-85 Wayne Gretzky game used stick - gotta love the old white and red Titan woodie
- 1930s New York Americans game worn sweater - incredibly rare
- Bill Barilko's 1948 Stanley Cup ring - Interesting to comparison to today's gaudy rings
- Wayne Bonney's game worn WHA ref sweater - just because it's so colourful
- Jonathon Toews game worn 2010 Olympics sweater - how cool is that?
- Cy Wentworth's Chicago Blackhawks leather jacket - just because I could
- Game Worn Jaromir Jagr sweater from 1990-91 - his rookie season
- Kirk McLean's 1983 Air Canada Cup game worn sweater - if only because the team from my home town of Terrace, BC won the national midget championship that year.
May 20, 2012
Classic 10s: Top Ten Items From Newest Classic Auctions Offering
If I win the lottery this week, here's the top ten things I'd buy from the current Classic Auctions offering: