On Friday we mentioned Ken Morrow's Miracle on Ice 1980 Olympics collection. Classic Auctions also has a significant number of other interesting international hockey memorabilia available.
- Valeri Kharlamov collection including a 1970s CSKA game worn jersey, a Jofa game used stick, and his 1972 Olympics gold medal.
- A beautiful 1954 Viktor Shuvalov CCCP jersey from World Championships.
- Memorabilia collections of Anatoli Firsov and Arkady Chernyshev
- Anatoli Tarasov collection includes his 1972 Summit Series notebook, his personal hockey photo collection, his coaching wool sweater and even his Red Army Colonel's uniform!
- Several Dennis Hull items from the 1972 Summit Series.
- Craig Hartsburg's BLUE 1978 WJC Team Canada jersey.
- Hayley Wickenheiser's game worn 2006 Olympic jersey.
- Jerseys, equipment and sticks from Kim St. Pierre
There is also a large collection of game worn jerseys from the 2012 WJC champion Russian team, including Nail Yakupov and Yevgeni Kuznetsov.
There are also no fewer than 72 (!) game worn jerseys from the 1996 World Cup of Hockey.
Post a Comment