There are over 1000 items for sale in the newest Classic Auctions offering. This week we will continue to look some of the featured auctions.
The Original Six teams always are the focus of collectors. Montreal leads the way with over 100 items up for sale. Here's some quick highlights:
- Jacques Lemaire is selling off nearly 40 items, including 15 Stanley Cup and other trophy replicas.
- Sylvio Mantha's 1924 Stanley Cup championship watch
- Gump Worsley's 1966 Stanley Cup championship ring
- Bob Gainey game worn jersey - featuring 20 team repairs!
- An actual goal net from the Montreal Forum.
There's even 5 interesting items from the long defunct Montreal Maroons team. The 1929-30 "Maroons In Cartoons" looks interesting to me. *hint hint*