Check this out:
- Average ticket price in Vancouver for the Stanley Cup Final - $966.
- It seems the cheapest game one seats are $400. The most expensive are $4500. Imagine what scalpers will get if there's a game 7!
- Average ticket price in Boston for the Stanley Cup Final is - $686.
- Average ticket price last year in Philadelphia for the SCF - $711.
- Average ticket price last year in Chicago for the SCF - $524.
Crazy prices, yes. But I hate it when some fans, usually casual ones, suggest prices are too high. The fact of the matter is there are no unsold seats, and line up across the Lion's Gate Bridge to get whatever tickets become available. If the prices are too high, why is there still such demand?