Here's some Martin Brodeur trivia:
Of his 552 wins, 238 of them are by just one goal. The most common victorious score for Brodeur is 3-2, which has happened 99 times. On 64 occasions the score resulted in a 2-1 win.
Let's see if you can answer these questions. Post your responses in the comments section.
1. Martin Brodeur has a winning record against every NHL team except for one. Name that one team.
2. The record for most goals scored against Martin Brodeur is 17. Which former NHL player holds that record.
3. Martin Brodeur's first NHL victory was on March 26th, 1992 against Boston. Who was the losing goalie that night?
4. With 43 wins, Brodeur has defeated this team more often than any other. Name the team.
5. Which goalie has Martin Brodeur defeated the most often in head to head match ups? Here's a hint. He has won 15 of the 26 head to head match ups.
UPDATE: The answers are now posted in the comments section.
4. Philadelphia Flyers
It looks like this set of trivia questions stumped everyone pretty nicely!
Here's the answers:
#1. Brodeur is 6-9-0 against Vancouver
#2. Jaromir Jagr scored 17 times against Brodeur. Simon Gagne is next at sixteen, and still counting.
#3. Andy Moog
#4. As Dan said, Philly. Good work Dan!
#5. Olaf Kolzig
Post a Comment