* 2007: Rob Ramage found guilty of 5 charges including impaired driving, dangerous driving causing death and causing bodily harm. Sentencing awaits.
* 2007: Mark Bell receives 6 month sentence for impaired driving. Also suspended by NHL for 15 games.
* 2007: Jay Bouwmeester pleads guilty to impaired driving. He receives a $1000 fine and suspended Canadian driver's license for one year.
* 2003: Chicago Blackhawks captain Alex Zhamnov was placed on court supervision for one year and community service for pleading guilty to driving under the influence
* 2002: Peter Worrell of the Florida Panthers is sentenced to 10 days in jail and his license is suspended five years for driving under the influence.
* 2001: Sergei Fedorov is ordered under court supervision for one year and community service for impaired driving. Eddie Shack is fined $1,000 for driving under the influence after a charity golf event.
* 1999: Steve Chiasson crashes on his way home from a team party is killed. His blood-alcohol level is more than three times the legal limit.
* 1995: Dominik Hasek is fined $850 and community service for a drunk driving conviction.
* 1994: Chris Pronger, Bobby Hull, and Paul Holmgren score a hat trick of drunk driving convictions.
* 1993: Edmonton Oilers Dave Hunter serves seven days in jail for his third impaired driving conviction in six months.
* 1990: Mike Keenan is fined $550 and given a year's court supervision for a drunk driving charge.
* 1989: Peter Klima spends 35 days behind bars for drinking and driving.
* 1987: Calgary Flame Jamie Macoun is charged with drinking and driving after losing control of his sports car. The charge is reduced to dangerous driving and he pays $1000 fine.
* 1986: Miroslav Frycer of the Toronto Maple Leafs spends 14 days in the slammer for his second impaired driving conviction.
* 1986-1994: Bob Probert is arrested five times for impaired driving. He spends several months in jail and in rehab, but continues his NHL career.
* 1985: Pelle Lindbergh dies from injuries when his Porsche slammed into a wall. He had been drinking at a team function.
* 1984: Craig MacTavish leaves a nightclub intoxicated and kills a woman. He pleads guilty to vehicular homicide and spends a year in jail.
* 1974: Tim Horton gets behind the wheel while intoxicated and is killed when he loses control.